|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: 400.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 days ago||Reference: 3089135|
AWS Engineer- Lambda, CI, Version Control, Agile, Python, RDS
My client a leading Public Sector body based in Exeter are looking for an experienced AWS Engineer for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
• Develop and document automated AWS infrastructure (infrastructure as code).
• Develop AWS code using Lambda and Step functions.
• Design, develop and advise on continuous integration pipelines.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• In depth hands-on knowledge of AWS Infrastructure. In particular: developing AWS infrastructure from code (CloudFormation). Developing using Lambda and Step functions. Python, RDS, EC2, Scripting, CloudFormation, Version control via Git, pair programming.
• Experience of mentoring and coaching.
• Amazon Architect Associate Qualification.
• Ability and experience working collaboratively with a number of development teams.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge and experience of agile incremental development (Scrum and Kanban)
• Hands-on knowledge of building automated build and test pipelines using Java and Jenkins.
• Working knowledge of Containers and Docker
AWS Engineer, Lambda, CI, Version Control, Git, Agile, Python, RDS, AWS Engineer, Lambda, CI, Version Control, Git, Agile, Python, RDS, AWS Engineer, Lambda, CI, Version Control, Git, Agile, Python, RDS
Please note this is a Public Sector role and is inside of IR35 regulations
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
34000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more