REED Technology – AWS DevOps Engineer – 6 Month Contract - £430+ per day – Outside IR35 – Remote
Reed Technology are delighted to be working with one of our well recognised public sector clients, on a 6-month AWS DevOps contract. The main purpose of the role will be to design, build and support our clients’ AWS platform.
Additionally, design build and support solutions for path to production for products, workload telemetry and the runtime environment. Candidates with previous and demonstrable experience on similar public sector projects are preferred.
Essential skills & experience:
Designing and building platforms in AWS.
• AWS Serverless technologies.
• CI/CD methodology and native AWS CI/CD tooling.
• Defining infrastructure as code.
• Introducing automated testing to AWS environments and build processes.
• Introducing new efficient processes or concepts within the AWS environment.
• Working in the Agile delivery models - such as Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks
• AWS Lambda, CDK, S3, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, EC2, AMIs
• GuardDuty, Transit Gateway, AWS Config, Route53, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Codepipeline
• Python, Bash, Ansible, Groovy
• Gitlab, Artifactory, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Kibana, Grafana
• AWSLinux, RHel, Ubuntu,
• Experience with AWS Security and Networks.
• Experience using Prisma Cloud
If you are interested in applying to this role, then please apply. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Alasdair.firstname.lastname@example.org