This is a 6 month assignment for an experienced Automation & Tooling Manager to support the Digital Policing Service Delivery Team.
- Develop test and implement automation briefs within the MPS IT Tooling system.
- To work with MPS stakleholders and Tower Suppliers in the development of automation solutions to agreed issues and applying them across the MPS ICT environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Automation in Tooling systems.
- Detailed understanding of Service management environment.
- Detailed understanding of relationship management and performance improvement (SLS/KPI)
- Detailed understanding of supplier service management.
- Deep knowledge of service support models and SLA’s
- Familiarity with MPS governance structures.
- 5+ years of Automation and Tooling experience in a commercial IT environment
- Experience of Performance Management and KPI delivery
- Experience of delivering in a multi supplier projects and programmes contract.
- Experience of working within a public sector environment and public sector governance.
Please Note: This role is deemed INSIDE IR35 and requires CTC (Counter Terrorist Cleared) Vetting.