My Client in Exeter is looking for an Auditor, this role will initially be remotely based but there will be the requirement to travel to sites in Exeter and Head Office, due to the location of the Head Office a car driver is required. Head Office is not accessible by public transport.
This role is for an initial nine months and will be paid hourly.
Purpose of the role is to support the development of care through the delivery of audit, service evaluation and compliance, as well as providing statistical data and evaluation to Quality Improvement, research and Leadership Teams.
• Excellent IT skills, in particular in use of Excel, databases and presentation of data.
• Good interpersonal skills to facilitate cooperative working relations with colleagues.
• Experience of conducting audit and supporting service evaluation.
• Experience of preparing and presenting reports.
• Excellent numeracy.
• Experience in supporting Quality Improvement projects desirable but not essential.
• Experience of statistical analysis desirable but not essential.