Are you looking for an Audit role that will allow you to become a specialist in your field?
My client is a corporate Accountancy Practice who deliver specialised knowledge and advice to their national client base. You will be part of a large Audit team who hold a portfolio of 250 clients where you will complete varying sized Audits building strong relationships with your clients and colleagues.
Key elements of the role include –
- Preparing year end and statutory financial statements.
- Lead and manage onsite Audit Teams from planning to completion
- Ensure completion of assignments within set timeframes and budgets
- Be responsible for the training and mentoring of junior members of the team.
- Assist in the completion of due diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews and special projects.
You will be –
- ACCA or ACA qualified or working towards qualification
- Strong technical knowledge especially in FRS102 and ISA’s
- Have experience leading Audit teams
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work on your own and be part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Hold a full UK driving licence with the ability to travel regularly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a firm who will drive your career forwards, if this is of interest to you then please send our cv to email@example.com.