|Location: LOUGHTON, ESSEX||Salary: 40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3046388|
Reed Finance have partnered with accountancy firm looking to recruit an ambitious and focused Audit Senior to join their dynamic team. Based in Loughton you will play an important role within a busy Audit team, delivering compliance services and other advice to clients.
Offering a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 this firm is seeking and ambitious individual who is ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, with strong audit exposure. You will need up to date financial reporting knowledge and a good commercial focus to be successful in this role.
Duties will include:
• The Audit Senior will carry out audit (around 90%) and accounts (around 10%) assignments as allocated by the Audit Manager. The Senior is expected to be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning to preparing a high quality completed file for manager or partner review.
• Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
• Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
• Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
• Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded.
• Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
• The BSG Audit Senior will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid audit experience (min 75% of current role)on a mix of clients (corporate, charities, FSA etc).
• Experience within a Mid Tier Practice essential (min 5 Partner Firm)
• Applicants must be a car owner – owing to the location of our client base
• Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards essential.
• Highly IT literate including Sage and Caseware experience an advantage
• First class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team essential.
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance on 01245 245505 or Mercedes.firstname.lastname@example.org
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
33000.00 - 37000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
38000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
PINNER, MIDDLESEXRead more
33000.00 - 39000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more