Very few accountancy firms can claim to offer their Audit teams an excellent work/life balance. So if you feel you would benefit from having more ‘life hours’ restored then this is well worth consideration.
Not only will you get to work closely with a wide range of interesting clients but you will be given a huge amount of scope to progress and develop in your career via a number of excellent in-house programmes; which extend beyond pure audit.
All working options are on the table so you’re able to elect to pursue the role on a full time or part time basis, with flexible hours and remote working as standard.
You will work closely with a broad range of clients and act as a their trusted business advisor; directly and tangibly contributing to their success.
• Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
• Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
• Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
• ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience gained in a range of audit assignments
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• An excellent attitude and ambition to succeed
On offer is an excellent remuneration, benefits package and probably the best Audit experience out there…
Get in touch for details – email@example.com