Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice on the positions of Audit Senior for their Edinburgh Office.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified Audit Associate, strong Audit Senior or 3rd Year CA to make your next move in to an internationally recognised Practice.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Play an integral role in the Audit of a varied portfolio of clients.
- Striving towards New Business Wins
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales and budgets
- Leading the onsite audit team and acting as the main point of contact for the client
- Accounts Preparation
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships and identifying cross-selling opportunities where appropriate
- Play a key role in the Audit from planning through to completion stage
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and acting a role model for them
- Reporting findings to Management/Partners and preparing audit report/summary
The ideal candidate:
- Be a Qualified Accountant – ACCA/ICAS or equivalent
- Have had exposure to external audit within an Accountancy Firm
- A varied client portfolio to bring to the firm would put you at a huge advantage
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel you have the necessary qualities to be a success, get in touch with Craig Sinclair or why not apply now?
Please note, due to the current high volume of applications, if you have not had a response from the Recruiter within 1 week, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.