I have just been instructed to recruit an experienced Audit manager for a well respected Accountancy practice based near Loughton.
- Planning jobs and contact clients to remind them when preparation work is due.
- Liaising with the appropriate Tax Manager before the assignment commences to ensure that any tax related matters affecting the audit are known and advising him/her when the assignment will be ready for a tax review.
- Preparing the budget and agreeing it with the client
- Keep themselves technically up to date and ensure Institute CPD requirements are met
- Managing the team from Audit Seniors to Trainees
- Manage team to ensure high quality work submitted at all times and ensure timely feedback given to team members
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good technical competence
- Have proven experience of managing a client portfolio and strong people management skills
- Have experience in the Education and Charity Sector
- Have experience of corporate audits.
This position is offering up to £65,000 a year, if you are interested in this position please APPLY TODAY to avoid disappointment.