Reed Practice are currently working with an established firm of Accountants who are currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Manager, due to growth, to join their team based in Buckinghamshire.
- Manages the team in conjunction with Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Managing the allocation of work to other team members
- Completing regular review of work
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress
Profile | Requirements:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Minimum of six years’ work experience within Audit & Accounts
- CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation, CCH Practice Management.
- Holiday Package
- Death in Service
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact Mercedes Horton at Reed, alternatively if this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Accountancy Practice, please contact us for a confidential conversation.