I am looking for an Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager to assist in managing a team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services. This role would be ideal for someone looking to get into management as this company likes to promote within.
Manage and develop a small portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recover ability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Allocate work to other team members ensuring regular review and feedback to meet compliance standards
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Completion and submission of time-sheets within set deadlines
- Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times, advising team as required.
- Report to Managers and Partners
- Delegates, coaches and assists in managing the team
- Maintain regular contact with clients in own portfolio, providing ongoing updates on progress.
- Qualifications & Experience ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Minimum of four years’ work experience within Accounting & Advisory
If you have the relevant experience please apply and we look forward to hearing from you.