REED Practice are currently working with an established firm based in Berkshire that are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team.
- Leading Audits for a variety of clients from UK Charities to multi-national, multi-currency groups.
- Manage junior members of the team to ensure that the file is accurate and complete before being passed to the appropriate manager for review, while meeting deadlines.
- Reviewing of Junior members of the team’s work, whether that is accounts preparation jobs, or the sections they complete within the audit files, and giving review points where needed, to ensure the work is of an appropriate standard when passed to the manager.
- Production of year-end accounts, for a variety of clients, which includes small sole traders to subsidiaries of larger overseas companies.
- Most clients use Xero, sage and a few still use cashbooks.
Please apply for full job description/ contact Mercedes Horton at REED St. Albans.