Reed Practice are currently working with an established firm of Accountants who are currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior, due to growth, to join their team based in Berkshire.
- The split with be audit 80% and accounts 20%.
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments from start to finish
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client partners
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment Partners in timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments
Profile | Requirements:
- Experience of OMB/SME private company audits: planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan, executing the audit on site
- Knowledge of and experience of current auditing standards and approaches: analytical review, documenting systems and controls, sampling techniques
- Experience preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware
- Significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP, and also charities and LLPs
- Experience of preparing and auditing consolidated accounts and component auditor issues
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
For further information, please contact Mercedes Horton at Reed, alternatively if this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Accountancy Practice, please contact us for a confidential conversation.