My client is a 7 Partner Accountancy Practice based in Manchester city centre who is looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team due to expansion.
They have been established for over 70 years and take advantage of the lively working environment they are committed to raising money for local charities.
The role will consist of a 60:40 split between Audit and Accounts with a high level of clients engagement and a hands on approach. This would be an ideal role for you if you are looking to reduce your Audit portfolio or if you are looking for a new challenge.
Key elements of the role -
• Full preparation of Accounts
• Planning and leading external Audits
• Preparation of financial reports
• Personal and Corporate Tax returns
• Year-end account production
• Building relationships with clients to win and retain business.
You will have –
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• 2 years + Practice experience post qualification
• Able to produce a full set of accounts
• Complete basic Tax computations
• Have the desire to progress your experience
• UK External Audit experience is essential
If you would like further details about the role then please send your CV to Emily.email@example.com