I am currently working with a medium sized Accountancy Practice based in Birkenhead who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
This firm have strong long-standing relationships with their clients which include large corporates, family firms and owner managed businesses in a variety of industries across the North West. There is a real ‘family’ feel to the office that gives you a fantastic working environment and a welcoming atmosphere which is why so many of the team and clients are long serving and they are continuously gaining new business.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior you will be responsible for –
• Planning and leading field work and completion of statutory audits
• Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP including FRS102
• Supervising Audit teams on site
• Preparation of statutory accounts up to Partner review
• Preparation of Corporate Tax computations
• Monitoring of WIP and Billing
• Preparation of draft reports.
You will be –
• ACCA or ACA qualified (QBE and almost Qualified will be considered depending on experience)
• Auditing a wide range of clients
• Preparation of accounts including group accounts under UK GAAP
• Supervision of a team during the full Audit process
• Basic Tax principles including corporation tax and deferred tax
• Strong communication skills, Verbal and Written
• Strong commercial awareness.
This firm is fully supportive with personal development and is flexible with individual needs.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then call Emily on 0151 255 2330 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org