A leading law firm are currently looking for an Audit Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in central Southampton
- Researching law and preparation of advice notes for members and other clients.
- Review Contracts of Employment and Staff Handbooks for Peace of Mind members and other clients
- Prepare reports as to defects and make recommendations for corrective clauses
- Review PLC updates and identify new issues to be included in client updates
- and to be added to a central library.
- Prepare some basic letters for staffing issues
- Prepare case law updates for the weekly newsletter
• Accurate and precise
• Needs to be extremely well organised and tidy
• Able to run a tight diary schedule
• Able to work within a team environment as well as on own initiative
• Able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail with figures
• Attention to detail in respect of Case Management and Quality Standard Policies
For more information please contact Donna at Reed