We are recruiting an Attendance Officer to join one of our local Bradford primary schools. This role is full time and you will be working through REED Education on a temporary basis. The purpose of this role is working in partnership with the SLT to raise pupil attendance and punctuality.
This role involves
- Developing and monitoring school policies and strategies on attendance
- Planning initiatives which raise the awareness of school staff, parents’, and the community on the importance of school attendance
- Delivering workshops and school assemblies to promote attendance
- Meeting with school staff, students’, and parents to identify attendance problems
- To establish the reasons for pupils who do not attend, and suggests solutions to these
- Delivering training to staff to outline attendance policies, registration policies and reward systems
- Working alongside the SLT and Local Authority to in cases of prosecution of parents and carers who fail to ensure their child attends school regularly
- To use IT systems to produce reports on pupil attendance
- Supporting Pastoral and Learning managers and senior managers in advising the school on all matters relating to attendance
This role involves working for REED Education on a temporary basis, you will be supported by your own dedicated consultant offering you 247 contact as well as
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle-free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities such as Team Teach
All applications are subject to reference and DBS checks which REED can assist you with. Apply today with an up to date CV.
Due to social distancing measures and the Coronavirus pandemic all registrations and interviews are currently taking place remotely.
It’s time to Love Mondays.