Our client based in Maidenhead is currently seeking multiple Asymptomatic Testers (full training is provided). The role is from January 4th - mid - February and could be extended. The hours of work will be 6-8 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
You will be supporting the delivery of testing for service users that visit the Test Clinic and full PPE will be provided.
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival
- Provide instruction and guidance in effective test taking
- Cleaning and sterilisation of equipment and disposing of medical waste
- Manage test kit stocks and ordering more as required
- Distribute supplies
- Process swabs, complete the validation of the loading of the sample, read out barcode and result
- Work with processing operative to record accurate data and results
- Customer Service experience, able to empathise with people at all levels (friendly/patient)
- Administration or data entry experience
- Good attention to detail
- Happy to work in a challenging environment
- Current DBS
- Experience working in an Education setting
- Experience working in a Healthcare setting
Please apply if you match the above Essential criteria.