Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy with key operational presence in Perth.
They have a current vacancy for a junior pensions Administrator to work within their Perth offices.
You will provide an excellent customer service and keep our clients at the heart of everything they do and you will demonstrate an understanding of all training leading to the management of a portfolio of pensions.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous financial services and pensions industry experience
• At least 12 months' financial services/pensions experience
• The ability to demonstrate a basic pensions knowledge
• The ability to demonstrate strong numerical awareness and application
• IT proficiency, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Pensions experience desirable
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £22,000 (DEO)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with experience in the pensions industry seeking a challenging career in pensions administration with various development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on 0141 241 4700 or 07891370884 email firstname.lastname@example.org