WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE???? SO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ROLE.
Associate Director of Operations
We have a Temporary Assignment for an Associate Director of Operations available at a local NHS hospital to support the Strategy & Planning Team.
This role is due to start on 21st June 2021and due to last 3 – 6 months.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills Required
• Educated to Masters level or significant management experience
• Previous experience at Senior Manager level
• Evidence of CPD plus postgraduate qualification or equivalent experience
• Appropriate professional management qualification
• Participation in Continuing Professional Development to improve and update specialist knowledge
• Significant demonstrable experience of senior operational management in the NHS.
• Experience of managing complex services and teams.
• Detailed understanding and experience of operational management of an acute hospital services.
• Proven ability to manage change, service activity and development within complex organisations.
• Ability to interpret national and local policy drivers that are relevant to the acute Trust, sub economy.
• Experience of planning and implementing long-term strategy.
• Experience in managing budgets.
• Experience in successful project management.
• Successful identification and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
• Detailed knowledge of Clinical Governance and Risk Management