REED are partnering with a highly reputable practice based in Cheltenham with the recruitment of a part-qualified Associate into their busy team. This is a full-time opportunity with a highly competitive salary and study support.
The main responsibilites for this role are:
• Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
• Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, acting as a point of contact for day to day ad hoc queries and enquiries
• Close liaison with the tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and personal / corporate tax issues
• Preparation and updating of benchmarking data reports for use within both audit and corporate finance work
• Assist corporate finance team with specialist assignments such as acquisition advice, business disposals, raising finance, business plans, preparing projections, sector research and analysis
If you have experience carrying out the above tasks and you are part-qualified ACA or ACCA then please apply and I will be in touch with further information.