|Location: BRIGHOUSE, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3100202|
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager Location:Brighouse Salary: Competitive plus uncapped commission
• Working in the Travel industry and not feeling valued?
• Working for a corporate travel retailer but would like to be part of a travel loving family owned company?
• Do you care about your customers’ journey and not just about the money they are spending?
Then YOU are exactly who we are looking for.
We are proud to announce that Reed are working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent travel agencies who are looking to recruit an Assistant Branch Manager in Brighouse
Assisting the Branch Manager in coaching and developing a team of Consultants, you will lead by example, ensuring that the company’s high standards are maintained. You will draw upon your supervisory experience to support the Branch Manager in the day to day operation of the branch by motivating the team to deliver exceptional customer service in order to maximise sales and overall profitability.
You will be passionate about finding every customer who walks through the door their ideal holiday and provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made holiday experiences, as well as a range of ancillary and insurance products in order to achieve both individual and team sales targets.
• Maximising sales, whilst assisting the Branch Manager to ensure the overall profitability of the branch
• Assist with the effective day-to-day operation of the retail branch and foreign exchange bureau
• Assist with the supervision, coaching and development of branch staff
• Identify and meet customers’ needs by offering professionalism and first class customer service
• Participate in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
• Lead by example in achieving individual sales targets and objectives
• Assist & support the Branch Manager to achieve maximum staff productivity whilst ensuring staff motivation is maintained
• Ensure that excellent customer service experience is provided at all times
• Attend Managers meetings, conferences and other promotional events as required
• Ensure both branch and staff appearance conform to company standards
You must be passionate about travel, with an excellent, personable telephone and face to face manner. As well as talk passionately about travel you must be able to close the sales and secure the booking.
In addition we are looking for the following:
• Good leadership skills/experience of working within a supervisory role
• Ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
• Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets
• Excellent communication and customer service experience
• Previous travel agency sales experience with a proven sales record
• A recognised travel qualification
• Excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems
• Good accuracy and numerical skills with the ability to understand and interpret financial statistic
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and to assist with the development of its employees to maximise job satisfaction and performance
20,000.00-20,000.00 GBP Per annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
21500 - 22500 GBP Per Annum
ASCOT HEATH, BERKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
22214 - 25728 GBP Per Annum
ST. ANDREWS, FIFERead more
24000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BURNHAM MARKET, NORFOLKRead more