Are you looking for a new role in Practice?
Do you have experience as a Management Accountant?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be working with a highly reputable Accountancy firm based in Oxford to find a Senior Outsourcing Assistant. The role offers a competitive salary, pension, career progression and study support. This position is a full time, permanent role, in a busy Accountancy practice, reporting to the line manager. This role would be a perfect fit for someone who is experienced in practice as well as having some management accounting experience and looking for a new challenge. The role will offer the candidate responsibility for an entire portfolio of clients and is a role in which they can make their own. This is an ideal role for an ACCA or CIMA studier.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns for a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of management accounts, including maintenance of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers as required
• Completion of VAT returns, EC sales lists and intrastats
• Taking responsibility for ensuring clients and HMRC deadlines are met by managing your own and your clients time effectively
• Raising draft invoices for partner approval
The ideal candidate will be part qualified and be studying CIMA/ACA/ACCA, as well as having experience in Practice. You will be proficient in Excel, Xero & Sage, as well as having good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. You will also have transport/the ability to visit clients of the practice.
If you think this is the ideal job for you, please do not hesitate to apply as this role is looking to interview in November.