My Runcorn based, market leading client are experiencing substantial growth, making this an exciting time to join this successful business.
Due the recent growth the planning department are very busy leading to a requirement of an Assistant Planner which is a new position in the business.
- £25,000 salary
- 37.5 hours per week (08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday)
- 28 days holiday rising to 30 days in the 2nd year and 32 days after 5 year’s service
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- Death in service scheme (after 1 year’s service)
The Assistant Planner Role:
My client uses a real-time production monitoring system to assist in the production of both plans which records job production and machine efficiency statistics (training for this will be given). It is my client’s intention, once the successful candidate is competent in production of the plans, to assign the purchase of packaging items to the planning office, this will include monitoring of the stock of these items. There may be some involvement in month-end stock checks which take place on Saturday mornings (overtime is paid for this).
- Calculation of lead times based on average machine capacities
- Collating the paperwork for completed jobs and deliveries
- Production of print plan for high-volume, fast-moving production to ensure timely delivery if goods
- Production of moulding plan to support the print department
- Liaison with customers regarding their requirements
- Production of pallet tickets to accompany both production plans
- Recent planning experience
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally
- Competent on MS Office, particularly Excel
- Willing to learn
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Very organised
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business who are offering a great package for a great role, if you feel you have the experience my client is looking for please do not hesitate to apply.