|Location: WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE||Salary: 24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3064956|
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who is looking to take a step into a busy operations role, supported by a fantastic and experienced team.
The salary is negotiable around £24,000 plus some great benefits.
Based in Westbrook, this is a really exciting role for someone who is looking for the next step in their career. Working alongside the Operations and General Manager and liaising with key account holders within the organisation, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day operations of the business.
You will have the opportunity to progress and shape the role to make it your own in a growing and innovative team. This role is ideal for a graduate or someone with operations support experience.
If you are great with people, passionate about providing excellent customer satisfaction, can resolve issues promptly with the best interest of all parties then this is the role for you!
Day to day duties include;
-Project support and delivery of local building works and facilities
- Being the first point of contact for key sites
- Ensuring that compliance and the health and safety of employees, customers and contractors will play a huge part of the role - visiting the sites is essential
- To manage and monitor facilties and contractors performance
- To monitor performance of FM contracts, ensuring compliance is being adhered to, and creating improvement plans when neccessary
- Consistent liaision with clients/ customers and contractors
- Reporting using excel on performance against targets
- Business Reporting on business utilisation
- Attend business meetings - take minutes and action plans
- Supporting Asset Management
Salary and other benefits;
• Working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
• 25 days holiday allocation (plus Bank Holidays)
• Employer Pension Contribution of up to 9%
• Target based annual bonus of up to 5%
• Life Assurance scheme of 4 x annual salary
• Flexible working
• Experience of working in facilities/ property/ building
• People and customer focused
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and love troubleshooting
• Educated to degree level or operations support experience ideally within a technical or faciltiies related degree
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
If this role is something you are interested in, please either apply directly, email your full and up to date CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 01925 414 222 to find out a little bit more about the position.
Best of luck with your application!
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRERead more
32000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
DARESBURY, CHESHIRERead more
LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.00 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more