This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing business in the St Ives area as an assistant Administration Manager. This is temp-to-perm opportunity that is looking to take on a suitable applicant as soon as possible.
This role would initially start as a temporary position with the aim of the role going permanent within 12 weeks.
In this role, you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Assisting the administration manager with day to day management of customer services and administration teams, to ensure efficient turnaround of ongoing projects.
- Ensuring that all outstanding work is followed up and chased promptly and efficiently
- Responding to urgent enquiries in a quick and efficient manner
- Delivering training to new members of staff
- Providing management cover and overall office cover the Administration Manager when on leave or out of the office
- Assisting with day to day management and general administration duties
- As you progress in the role, you may be asked to take on additional responsibilities.
This role would suit someone with experience working in a fast paced environment and who is able to take on new challenges and responsibilities as they arise. Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision is essential to the role.
You will be working in a large and friendly office with opportunity for promotion. If you think this role might suit you, apply below or contact your local Reed branch for more details!