Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with a reputable not-for-profit organisation based in Central Edinburgh. My client are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy team.
This is a cracking opportunity to further your career within a fast paced & high volume Finance Team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of monthly management account packs.
- Assist the Head of Finance with day to day supervision of the finance function ensuring accuracy and integrity of financial data and systems.
- Monthly variance analysis with ability to present findings and challenge variances with non-finance staff.
- Business partnering with managers and budget holders to provide a full finance function including preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Undertake internal financial reviews as part of the annual internal financial review programme
Studying towards ACCA/CIMA & an existing Disclosure Scotland Certificate would put you at an advantage.
If you’re interested in this position and have the necessary skills, experience and ability to make a success of this role, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply and I'll get back to you ASAP.