A fantastic opportunity has arisen within my client's Hammersmith offices for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their friendly team on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the role is a varied role within a pleasant and friendly office environment which offers excellent transport links.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare payment/Wire Transfer runs for approval for the payment of employee expenses and supplier invoices
• Review approved employees’ expenses to ensure they comply with Company VAT requirements
• Collate expense vouchers required for onward billing and prepare charge out information for US Billing team
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure invoices are supplied
• Ad-hoc support to Management Accountant as required
• Conduct monthly supplier reconciliations
• Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT documentation for review by the Management Accountant EMEA
• Work with key international contacts in relation to any issues when receiving invoices and expenses
• Preparation of banking journals to post payments to Oracle system, ensuring correct coding is used to record payments
• Collation of accruals and prepaid verification and reconciliation
• Provide monthly and quarterly financial reporting
In return for your hard work you will be receive a generous benefits package including competitive pension, holiday and annual bonus scheme.
Please contact Reed Hammersmith to discuss this role further.