Are you in ambitious individual who wants to work in a growing commercial environment?
Is a research driven employer something that appeals to you?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be partnering again with a client based in Wallingford. In the search to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant, the successful candidate will have a driven attitude with the desire and ambition to learn in order to better their accounting knowledge. Offering full study support and training, the client is keen to look at a range of experience with great emphasis placed on the working attitude and ambition of the successful applicant.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month end Work-in-Progress (WIP) calculation files and distribution of these to the wider business
- Calculation of WIP delivery for the smaller companies and compilation of WIP summary files
- Updating and checking weekly commissioning reports for the senior management team to review
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide accurate and timely reports or general financial information as needed
- Sales & cash reconciliations used to calculate the revenue journals for VAT and reporting purposes
- Project direct cost analysis to calculate any cost of sales adjustments needed
- Reconciliation of project sales invoicing to ensure clients are billed accurately and on time
- Reconciliation of Client Rebate accruals to ensure correct levels are being accounted for
- Preparing, checking and uploading historic delivery information into the online system
- Monthly journals to allocate additional revenue lines across business units
- Assisting with stock, cash and financial procedure implementation and adherence
- Actively studying AAT or at CIMA Certificate level
- At least 1 year of relevant experience within finance, financial systems, reporting or an analytical role
- A full UK driving license
- Experience in Excel with the ability to perform VLookups
With thorough responsibilities this role will enable progress, exposure and fulfillment where you will get out what you put in. Supportive of studiers, particularly CIMA, you will broaden and refine your technical accounting knowledge if you are successful.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply online to be considered.