Reed Accountancy are currently looking to recruit for an assistant management accountant for our client based in Medway. This would suit a candidate available immediately for a year’s contract.
The client is looking for a candidate who is able to show the relevant experience with the following duties:
• Managing the Accounts Payable process, managing supplier queries and assisting the CFO with cashflow forecasts
• Assist HR Director in preparing payroll calculations in SAGE payroll, managing the payroll system (Bright HR) and Pension (NEST) system entries
• Liaison with HMRC / external advisers including preparation and submission of quarterly digital VAT returns
• Management of the fixed asset register / depreciation calculations
• Review and preparation of travel expense claims and reconcile petty cash claims
• Generate all accounting entries / journals (weekly / monthly) including manual postings
• Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations (accruals / prepayments / bank / petty cash)
• Ensure management accounts are updated to allow kiosk performance to be measured accurately
• Support CFO with financial information for quarterly forecasts / budgets
• Review and analysis of supplier costs including utilities / office costs
• Play a key role in implementing new revenue recognition and improvements to stock accounting processes
• Provide cover for Commercial and Customer Analyst for daily reporting and forecasting activities
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role and have exposure of Exchequer andor Sage then please apply.