A great opportunity has become available working for an established company based in Basildon, as an Assistant Management Accountant. The position will report into the Financial Controller and will pay an integral part in assisting with month and year end duties.
The role will encompass the following:
Assisting in preparation and presentation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts.
• Balance sheet reconciliations including prepayments and accruals. Reconciling revenue & costs to margin sheets.
• Bank Reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations.
• Overhead Analysis.
• Reconciliation of Intercompany balances.
• Run stock valuations & reconciling the differences.
• Processing weekly wages and liaising with the payroll company.
• Variance Reporting.
• VAT Returns.
Do to location you must have access to your own transport and the ideal applicant would have worked within a similar role like this.