Reed Accountancy are working with a leading FMCG business in Sheffield who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Your role is to understand the performance of the supply chain and and prepare management reporting to reflect a fair view.
- £22,000 - £25,000 Salary
- 33 Holidays + extra day for birthday
- Onsite parking
- Aviva pension scheme
Main Duties include:
• Preparation of exisiting daily, weekly and monthly operations management reporting.
• Accounting and analysis of direct and indirect hourly paid labour - a significant area of spend.
• Management of all stock reporting to ensure materials usage variances are correct, and weekly/monthly stock rec's are correctly accounted for - another significant area of spend.
• Preparation of new and existing product costings in addition to being the gatekeeper of the bill of materials in the ERP system.
• Development of new daily, weekly and monthly operations management reporting in conjuction with IT.
• Ensuring quarterly reconcilliation process is completed, balanced and correct, resolving any issues in advance.
• Support with the prepartion of operations, logistics and engineering budgets and forecasts.
• Ad-hoc support on supply chain scenario's and supporting analysis.
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified preferable
• FMCGor food manufacturing preferable