|Location: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 19 days ago||Reference: 3105523|
This would suit somebody studying ACCA/ CIMA looking to progress in Accounts.
- Support the production of the P&L & Balance Sheet to ensure accurate recording of costs in accordance with accounting practice and principles, including the reconciliation of Accrued Income/WIP.
- Support in the production of key contract finance reports, for Senior Management, including the monthly contract / management accounts pack.
- Liaise with the Commercial Team to ensure the accurate recording of costs and liabilities of the work undertaken to date.
- Support the business in key finance areas, to improve cost coding, financial awareness, understanding of Finance Reports & Financial Risks and Opportunities.
- Support with internal / external audits, liaising with auditors to address and answer the queries. Implement and monitor any audit recommendations.
- Support in preparation of the annual budget and quarterly reviews.
- Support the business in the regular forecasting exercises, ensuring a high degree of forecasting accuracy, challenging Task Order owners.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and modelling and other decision support activities where required by the business.
- Review and monitor all costs relating to overheads, including Premises costs, Admin costs and IT costs. Liaise with the business to ensure these costs are managed with budget. Provide variance analysis and future forecasts where required.
- Manage the fleet costs with the business, ensure the recharge of costs to the client and the identification of risks and opportunities. Provide additional analysis to assist the fleet and operations managers to manage the fleet efficiently.
Current active studier of either ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
Experience in finance and management accounting roles, producing P&Ls and Balance sheets.
Demonstrate basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
Experience in the preparation and monitoring of financial reports, annual budgets and forecasts.
Good communication, interpersonal and business partnering skills.
Ability to present financial information to non-financial management.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
Proficient in the use of accounting software packages (CPA, Sun and Vision desirable).
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
12 - 18 GBP Per Hour
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
20000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
28000.00 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
PRESTON BROOK, CHESHIRERead more
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum