|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3072185|
This role will see you working for a creative and innovative SME who are backed by a multi-billion dollar brand. This company are experiencing rapid growth due to cutting edge products and branding, and as a result are looking for a new member to join their finance function.
You will be working in a vibrant and energetic office and will make up one third of the finance team. You will report to the FC and support the senior accountant with a variety of financial requirements, including the preparation of monthly management accounts.
In return you will receive a bespoke career development package, of which includes study support if you require it, and you will see your role progress in line with company growth plans over the next few years.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, exc bank holidays (rising to 30 days max with length of service), 37.5 hour working week, workplace pension and free weekly deliveries of fruit, pastries and bacon butties to the office!
If this sounds like the role and environment for you, please read on!
• Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Budget vs forecast reviews
• Purchase ledger processing
• Credit Control collections
• Maintaining stock inventory
• Bank reconciliations
• Raising invoices
• Assisting in the preparation of VAT reporting accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly payroll data
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
• Checking customers credit ratings.
• Deciding whether to offer the credit (can be the tricky part).
• Ensuring customers pay on time
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
• AAT or CIMA part-qualified and a number of years’ experience in finance.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel important. Experience with Sage preferable.
• Interpersonal skills - honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; research skills; computer skills & understanding of data privacy standards.
Both the role and the organisation make this opportunity a highly desirable one for a candidate who is looking for a change of scene of a step up in their career.
If you like the sound of this great opportunity and feel that you meet the majority of the qualifying criteria, please apply online ASAP or alternatively email me at email@example.com with an updated CV.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information on this opportunity if required.
This is a great opportunity and not to be missed
Successful applicants will be contacted within the next 24 hours.
20000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
12 - 18 GBP Per Hour
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
MEDWAY CITY ESTATE, KENTRead more
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more