Are you an Assistant Head committed to improving the lives of children and young people?
A fantastic primary school in East London requires an Assistant Headteacher for the Spring term to join their established team.
Primary School provides the best possible support in enabling pupils to achieve their best. We are keen to welcome talented new leadership staff who are committed to providing the very best outcomes for our school community.
Why work with my client?
• They have enthusiastic students who are eager and willing to learn
• They are a supportive and committed team of leaders, teachers and support staff
• They are committed to your continued professional development
• They offer opportunities to work with colleagues beyond our school
So if you ….
• are able to get the best out of others
• have a reflective outlook
• are a highly effective teacher and is ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
• are a skilled communicator, with a proven ability to coach and mentor others from different starting points.
• enjoy being part of a team and working with others
We are able to be flexible in response to interest and skillset regarding area of responsibility however in the first instance the successful candidate would have the responsibility of leading the EYFS. Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - please give us a call to arrange a virtual informal meeting.
Reed Education provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
• Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
• Competitive rates of pay
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit.
During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reed Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.