|Location: BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3087267|
Established for more than 20 years, this business has made its name in offering an extensive range of health care and beauty products to their broad portfolio of blue chip clients, including some of the major retailers on the high street. This role has been created due to rapid company growth.
Supporting the Graphic Designer, this new position would appeal to those with an interest in packaging and the health & beauty market with skills as a creative art worker.
Your responsibilities will include working with the Graphic Designer and New Product Development Manager (NPD) in…
• Creating new marketing material for new and existing health care and beauty products, researching initial concepts and designs and working with material provided by the Graphic and NPD Manager
• Designing and updating packaging and brochures, keeping up to date with the latest design styles and trends, creating product packaging designs from initial concept to being print ready
• Taking and editing product photos
• Updating the company’s in house website, updating product info, removing and adding products etc.
• Using social media to promote new and existing products
• Providing pack mock ups, 3D visuals for previews, sample selection, listings etc. (as and when required)
This role will be ideal for those with a…
• Talented and dedication to design with a particular interest in packaging design
• Good working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop with Adobe InDesign as an added advantage
• Basic understanding CMS with WordPress and a good knowledge of social media platforms
• Knowledge of the print process and preparing for artwork to be print ready
• The ability to see projects through from concept to completion, listening and taking on board the views and objectives of other members of the team and accepting of constructive criticism
Offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (depending upon experience) this is a permanent position with working hours of 9:00pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. You will also benefit from 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (after 2 years, this will increase by one additional day per year to a max of 27 days), pension scheme, free on-site parking and the option to take shares in the business and a company profit share bonus scheme!
Should you be interested in applying for this position please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any additional information please contact Laura Brookes on 01772 200 843 or at email@example.com
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
EWLOE, CLWYDRead more
28000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
UPPER DEAN, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
24000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
YEOVIL, SOMERSETRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ALTHAM, LANCASHIRERead more