I am currently working with a fantastic Not For Profit Organisation based in the London area, they are looking for a Assistant Financial/Management Accountant to join their small team. The working environment is fun and innovative and is very sociable, with the office having Friday drinks and social events.
My client offers a fantastic package which includes 30 days holiday and also offer study support and flexible working hours.
- Proven 2 years’ experience producing monthly Management Accounts and Year End Accounts.
- Produce accounts to Trial Balance.
- Excellent understanding of journal postings for prepayments, depreciation and accruals/Month end & year end duties.
- Control Accounts Reconciliations.
- Knowledge of Budgeting and Forecasting, salary posting.
- Accounting for Grants and Donations.
- Knowledge of stock control.
- Knowledge of BACS.
- Dealing with Internal and External Stakeholders.