We are partnered with our client for the recruitment of an Assistant Financial Controller for an initial 6 month fixed term contract. This role is based within modern offices in Crawley working full time Mon-Fri
- Margin and costs review for month end close
- Cash forecasting and review of actuals against forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing and updating current templates for service actuals regarding orders and revenue and then reviewing with the Service and Sales Specialist for any forecasting changes.
- Providing an accurate rolling service orders and sales forecast to the FC for the bi-weekly sales calls from the review with the Service and Sales Specialist.
- Coding and checking any third-party Building work supplier invoices
- Provide support to the debt collection team
- Support with Audit queries
- Ad-hoc duties and general support to Financial Controller
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA), Newly Qualified or QBE
- Experienced track record in all above duties
- Adaptable to a fast moving environment and able use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills