Working exclusively with an existing client who are in the Engineering industry, who are looking to bring on a Financial Control Assistant to be based just outside of Basingstoke.
The client needs somebody to start ASAP, so this is an ideal opportunity for somebody looking to secure something this side of the New Year
Job description below;
Financial Control Assistant / Permanent / Full Time – Nr Basingstoke, HAMPSHIRE/ £22,000 - £30,000
• Weekly Generation of cash flow forecasting reports in Excel
• Running profit and loss and balance sheet reports using Sage 50
• Customer invoicing and Credit Control
• Liaising with the company accountant to ensure a smooth running of the company financial systems
• General office administration
Essential / Desired;
• Sage 50 exposure
• Proven Credit Control Experience
• A proven track record of book keeping
• An awareness and understanding of the Engineering environment
Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the above location, be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be available at no more than 1 months’ notice.
My client is looking to get things moving this side of Christmas for the right candidate, so if the above role is of interest then please send across a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com