|Location: SEVENOAKS, KENT||Salary: 23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3087271|
My client, one of the leading integrated waste management service providers are seeking an ambitious part qualified Assistant Financial Analyst. This position is based within the Sevenoaks borough, Kent.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want further exposure into Management Accounts?
Are you a competent user of Microsoft Excel?
If so, this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for
The main purpose of the job is responsibility for accounting and management reporting of selected business units in the Municipal Division. The role works closely with the business to ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analyses and bridges, for each of the selected business units, to meet reporting deadlines and provide useful feedback/explanations of financial performance to finance and non-finance-personnel.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reporting packs to assist the Finance Manager meeting the deadlines for submission with clear and accurate data.
• To support analysis against budget and decision making.
• Assist Finance Manager and operations in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and five year plans for the business units of responsibility so that accurate and up-to-date financial information is used.
• Consolidate budgets, forecasts and five year plans and other monthly reporting for the division to ensure timely and accurate submission to Central Finance
• Provide end of year audit support giving full and adequate explanations to auditors where requested so that testing can be completed on a timely basis.
• Support FBPs and non-finance personnel, providing financial data to assist in commercial decision making.
• Other ad-hoc requirements as requested by the Management Accountant or other senior finance members.
• A good understanding and experience of systems and processes and a track record of managing and utilising them in a structured fashion. Computer literate and an advanced user of Excel, with skills in other Microsoft products.
• Experience of preparing monthly management accounts and reports.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, with both financial and non-financial staff.
• Full clean driving licence. Flexible approach with a commitment to travel and possible overnight stays at times.
The following skills and experience are essential for this role:
• Part Qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA
• Computer literate and an advanced user of Excel, with skills in other Microsoft products.
• Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate initiative
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, with both financial and non- financial staff.
The following would also be desirable:
• Experience of preparing monthly management accounts and reports
• Waste industry knowledge
• Navision experience
If you meet the criteria above then please apply today for immediate consideration.
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHRISTCHURCH, DORSETRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
21000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more