|Location: ASHFORD, KENT||Salary: 12.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3064968|
Some key duties will include;
• Complete monthly VAT and CIS returns accurately and in line with customer & excise deadlines
• Ensure effective and efficient use of the computerised purchase ledger system. This will involve regular review, benchmarking and implementation of best practice protocols in respect of these systems
• Forge an effective working relationship with other shared services and act as a point of contact for financial accounting issues, resolving any operational issues as they arrive.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting upon the level of aged debt and managing the investigation and resolution of customer disputes on debts.
• Reconciliation of control accounts in accordance with the agreed timetable, to ensure that the balance held on the ledger reflect the true financial position.
• Support the Senior Financial Accountant in the production of information for the in year monitoring returns (FIMS) and the annual accounts.
• AAT technician level or equivalent
• Strong IT skills
• Develop and maintain relationships
• Ability to work on a range of tasks
• Experienced in financial ledger
For more information and if you are immediately available please apply today.
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BURGESS HILL, WEST SUSSEXRead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD, KENTRead more
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY DOWN, WEST SUSSEXRead more