|Location: ASHFORD, KENT||Salary: 28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3108051|
The individual will need to build relationships both internally and externally and provide support to non-finance colleagues.
Key responsibilities for this role include;
• For actual, plan & LE reporting – produce P&L/commentary (includes UK dormant entities).
• Monthly Sarbox reports (including maintenance of lease summary for UK group).
• Understand and apply correct accounting treatment in line with UK & US GAAP reporting.
• Develop Net Working Capital reporting for UK group – understanding the key drivers of cash generation for the UK group.
• Support the treasury control function for the UK group and ensure sarbox compliance.
• Development of relationships with local banking partners and corporate treasury team.
• Power User for banking software – ensure Mandate up to date and appropriate training/support provided.
• Coordination of insurance renewals.
• Preparation and submission of internal STLF forecasting for UK group.
• Improvement of accuracy.
• Support the business with ad hoc queries as they arise
• Project work – recent examples include implementation of a new SAP interface for new payroll partner.
The ideal candidate for the role;
• A sound academic record – studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
• Teamwork, confident communication style, detail orientation.
• Demonstrate a positive hardworking approach and exhibit company values.
• Experience of SAP, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook, HFM would be an advantage.
If you feel you would be ideal for this position then please apply now.
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
10.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
ORMSKIRK, LANCASHIRERead more
24000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
PADDOCK WOOD, KENTRead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON-IN-ASHFIELD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more