|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 33500 - 37500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3107084|
The client is well known and renound for development, payrises, excellent pension scheme and holidays.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Final Accounts Process :
• To support the Financial Accountant in the production of statutory accounts including scheduling, managing and directly undertaking year end tasks.
• Ensuring that subsidiary records and working papers are maintained in accordance with professional standards and audit requirements.
• Keeping up to date with current statutory accounts requirements and preparation for new accounting standards by attending annual CPD events and essential courses for the role.
Balance sheet codes:
• Ensuring that all balance sheet codes are appropriate and supported by adequate financial administration in terms, e.g., of having identified owners, periodic account reconciliations and supporting paperwork.
• To be the departmental lead on costing methodologies. To advise, publicise and communicate as appropriate and oversee the maintenance, development and consistent calculation of standard costs for decision making purposes and the calculation of fees and charges. To directly undertake the calculation of employee staff costings, special service charges and mutual aid.
Fees and Charges :
• To be responsible for leading, advising, co-ordinating ( with exchequer Services, Management Accounts, Specialist Operations and others ) all aspects of fees and charges regime including : leading reviews of the policy documentation, compliance with NPCC guidance, publication and maintenance. To ensure that opportunities to generate income are examined and that appropriate budgets are established.
External returns :
• To be responsible for completions of external returns including the multiple pension returns, annual Whole of Government Accounts (WGA), DCLG returns (RO6, CPR, CER) and CIPFA assets.
Asset Management Plan :
• Co-ordination, developing and producing the annual asset management plan to the Director of Finance.
System control :
• Maintenance and development of the Oracle Financial System. Duties include setting up new codes, closing ledgers, closing orders, importing the four monthly payrolls to GL.
• To be the Business Intelligence champion for the unit by ensuring reports are created, amended and updated for the requirements of the team.
• Deputise for the Financial Accountant as required.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a Full membership and CCAB Qualification such as ACCA or equivilent.
33000 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
TONBRIDGE, KENTRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EPPING, ESSEXRead more
35000 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more