Are you an Accounts Assistant seeking the next step in your finance career?
Are you working towards an Accountancy Qualification and looking to develop your knowledge further?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be working with a highly reputable publishing company based in South Oxfordshire to help source an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their busy finance function. The role offers a competitive salary, study support, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, fantastic company culture and other amazing benefits including discounts and healthcare.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the Group weekly sales
- Production of sundry invoices
- Production of the Holding company’s management accounts
- Group cash reporting
- Raising and matching sales invoices for the Bookouture division
- Production of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with set deadlines
- Preparation and management of monthly submissions to the French parent company for certain divisions of the group
- Production of our monthly Group management pack
- Perform trade debtor reconciliations
- Maintain the group’s locally held company secretarial records and those held at Companies House
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and related reporting
- Monthly Goods and Services Tax reporting to our Australia division
- Raising PO’s, as required
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Perform month end processes for commissions
- Perform reconciliations and postings for HBG USA
- Perform royalty postings and reconciliations for specific divisions
- Maintain Anaplan database for the groups IFRS 16 contracts
The role is ideally suited to an AAT qualified person who is studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA. You will have worked in a broad range of Accounts functions and have a good attitude to work and a degree of ambition. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage and good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
If you think this role is perfect for you, please do not hesitate to apply now.