My client a local authority in Sheffield have a fantastic opening for an Interim Assistant Finance manager – this role will be working until November 2020, and the successful candidates will be able to work remotely . The role is looking to pay £20 per hour, plus holiday and will be working 37 hours per week.
They are looking for temporary cover for the following duties
• Financial Accounting
• Logging, investigating and responding to queries from the external audits
• Financial Planning -Data mining, data analysis and reporting work
• Government returns - assisting with the compiling of data and completion of returns to central Government.
• Transactional analysis e.g. on pensions.
• Risk Management
• Assist with the Risk Management Quality Assurance programme (rolling programme - QA reviews of service risk registers)
• Risk analysis work
• Review, update and maintain intranet risk management pages
• Ensure the RM SharePoint site remains up to date, accessible and that any issues are dealt with
For this role you will be a fully qualified accountant or Part qualified accountant. You must have experience in financial accounts, audit and risk, and Public sector experience – ideally local authority
This is urgent role for immediate start so if you have necessary skill set, please apply online today or send your CV to Francesca.email@example.com