Do you want to join a growing team with access to a variety of excellent benefits?
Are you currently studying towards ACCA or CIMA?
My client, a leading contract logistics provider, based in Crick, are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join a team responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate financial reports, budgets and forecasts to required deadlines.
- Supporting the finance team with their daily tasks including timely sales and purchasing
- Ensuring the following of accounting rules, procedures and timescales
- Analysis of financial data and production of management accounting information for business including benefits tracking
- Continue to review customer debt and cash allocation and escalate as necessary
- Provide reports as and when requested
- Support Operational teams in provision of ad hoc reports
To be successful you need the following
- Effective communication and the ability to build rapport
- Able to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- Willing to learn and motivated to develop
- A knowledge of the use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
- Able to gather and correlate correct date
- Ability to apply financial policies to a limited range of activities
- Be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Strong Excell skills
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing team you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, pay journey, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.