Reed Accountancy are partnered with an instantly recognisable organisation in the recruitment for an Assistant Finance Manager. This role will be on a temporary to permanent basis and provides excellent scope for career progression.
Key duties will include:
- Providing financial analysis and summaries
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting within the year and longer term
- Processing month-end and year-end entries
- Accruals, prepayments and journal adjustments
- Assisting with costings and pricing contracts
- Preparation of financial reports
- Supporting the Finance Manager in ensuring targets are met and variances are addressed
The ideal candidate will be part qualified and have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a finance function
- Experience assisting with budgets, forecasts and monthly management accounts, including variance analysis
This role will initially require working from home, so having a 'can do' attitude is a must.
Please apply now for more information!