A brand new job opportunity has arisen for a maternity cover contract at a reputable building services company based in Derby.
They are looking for an Assistant Category Manager to work alongside a Product Manager and assist with managing product strategy, supplier management and new product rollout.
What’s on offer?
You will be working with a well-established and high performing team so will be great experience to gain for the right candidate.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer
Potential progression path
Free parking on site
A whole host of other benefits
• Gain buy-in from suppliers to deliver category driving initiatives
• Work with suppliers to create joint category strategy and ideas and develop outside of typical categories
• Proactively manage strategic category relationships
• Provide category insight and research
• Management of category trading plans & promo campaigns
• Drive category revenue
• Be the category champion and drive the agenda across the business
• Develop effective visual merchandising within the business network with key suppliers
• Work collaboratively with external sales teams and customers to deliver growth, whilst aligning with the category strategy
The ideal candidate:
• Will have proven success within a high volume, multi-product business
• Strong background in managing and co-ordinating the delivery of a portfolio of core products
• Analytical skills and strong commercial acumen
• Is immediately available and can commit to a 9m or 12m contract
• First class effective communicator across all levels of the organisation
• Experience of category strategy development, vendor management, procurement, inventory planning and budgeting
• Successful delivery of change at pace
Therefore if you are immediately available to start a new role, can commit to a long term contract and have the relevant experience needed for the role then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Please make sure that your salary expectations are correct on your Reed profile.