Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Call Centre Manager in the Swindon location on a permanent basis:
The role of a Supervisor is to manage your team and provide effective guidance in the Contact Centre environment.
You will be required to take ownership of your team’s performance and hold monthly performance reviews with all of your direct reports.
You will be responsible for setting up your team for success and will be expected to set goals for individuals and for the team.
You will be the main contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent.
The role will require you to participate in regular Operational Management Meetings and participate in the ‘OOH On Call Rota’. You will be required to provide complete disciplinary packs and where appropriate to chair hearings when required.
You will be responsible for following HR processes for sickness & absence, ensuring that relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
In addition to providing line management responsibilities, you will be a key contact for internal/external stakeholders and you will regularly contribute to a combination of conference calls and meetings.
You will work collaboratively with the wider management team and support the Contact Centre Manager with a variety of improvement initiatives and ad hoc project work.
A Supervisor will be expected to deputise for the Contact Centre Manager when required. An excellent Supervisor ideally would have customer service and supervisory experience.
The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead, motivate & inspire. You will be organised, reliable and results orientated. A team player that displays role model behaviour in all aspects of their role. The goal is to achieve excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
We are looking for:
• Leadership – leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action and takes responsibility.
• Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
• People Management – fosters team/individual performance. Leads, motivates and empowers others. Deals with issues, coaches and encourages others.
• Organisational skills – plans well in advance, encourages improvement in self and others.
• Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers.
• Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance