Reed Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Call Centre Manager in the Swindon location on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience of working within a call centre environment and is looking for the next step into management. My client offers fantastic opportunities to develop and learn.
The role of a Supervisor is to manage your team and provide effective guidance in the Contact Centre environment. You will be required to take ownership of your team’s performance and hold monthly performance reviews with all of your direct reports. You will be responsible for setting up your team for success and will be expected to set goals for individuals and for the team. You will be the main contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. The role will require you to participate in regular Operational Management Meetings and participate in the ‘OOH On Call Rota’. You will be required to provide complete disciplinary packs and where appropriate to chair hearings when required. You will be responsible for following HR processes for sickness & absence, ensuring that relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner. In addition to providing line management responsibilities, you will be a key contact for internal/external stakeholders and you will regularly contribute to a combination of conference calls and meetings. You will work collaboratively with the wider management team and support the Contact Centre Manager with a variety of improvement initiatives and ad hoc project work. A Supervisor will be expected to deputise for the Contact Centre Manager when required. An excellent Supervisor ideally would have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead, motivate & inspire. You will be organised, reliable and results orientated. A team player that displays role model behaviour in all aspects of their role. The goal is to achieve excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
• Line manager a team of Operators (Associate Specialists, Specialists and Lead Specialists)
• Participate in the recruitment process (Assessment Centre)
• Responsible for providing documented quality feedback and coaching sessions
• Responsible for measuring performance with key metrics; Service Level, Call Abandonment & Call Quality
• Devise ways to keep staff motivated & set clear goals for both individuals and team
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
• Keep the Contact Centre Manager informed on issues and problems and escalate to Senior Management where appropriate
• Champion company values and inspire others to do the same
• Develop and maintain knowledge of the contracts and ensure contract SLA’s and KPI’s are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications (Concept Evolution and SharePoint applications) used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures
• Complete regular Quality Monitoring and provide timely feedback, to agreed standards
• Ensure all changes, developments and contract information is communicated in the appropriate method and timescale
• Responsible for completion of a number of administrative processes (Chase, Escalation etc.)